Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Head-Set Hair

So now i remember why i hate the phones. You see when you wear a lovely headset you get a line in your hair from the bar thingy that holds it on your fat head. At least my fat head.

Well i spend hours, that is no lie sometimes, to get my hair to do something and then i come here and have it all mushed down from the damn headset.

Don't people know that i'm trying to be fasionable again and this does not help my style when i have a cool hair do going but have a line in the middle of my head. At least with hat head you have a reason and it is destictive. This looks like your head has collapsed and you are ready to start convolsing any minute now...

I hate headsets, they should either be made like the nice ones that just sit on the ear or wrap around from the back. But that is too expensive for a little company such as mine. I think that i should send a email to my congressman about making a law that all phone represenatives have to have a choice in their headsets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home