Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Killer...

Customer, Killer -- status -- retard...

So Killer calls in and the internet is down. and this time it is worse then it has ever been. What the fuck does that mean? If you can't connect you can't connect. What this time her punaner was caught in the mix...seriously where do people come up with this shit. Then she was upset because she only has the one phone line and can't find the other and if she got disconnected...some more crazy talk...And me being a loud mouth person anyway am still sidejacking and my voice can be heard on the call if I talk. Well I yell out HUH?
Then she continues to explain that she has gold lights on the modem. I wish i had one of those modems sounds like a fun time. It would make me feel like i was at a club or was important since Gold is a wonderful color. Then i put down the headset and run down the isle away from the crazy. So i come back with a little composor and witness the call being transfered to an upper level tech. Well a tech next to us gets the call and Killer must have found the second phone line because she got disconnected. Not 10 min later we get Killer back. I couldn't handle it...i have to unplugg myself from the phone and run, not walk, away from Killer and this sick mental illness that she must have...

I love Killer! Killer you have made my night and i want to thank you.